Last updated: 31 January 2022
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Four Legs One Tale gift vouchers.
2. These gift voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift vouchers purchased online through the Four Legs One Tale website: www.fourlegsonetale.com
3. Four Legs One Tale reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Four Legs One Tale gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Four Legs One Tale digital gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Four Legs One Tale gift vouchers remain the property of Four Legs One Tale who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. Your Four Legs One Tale gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the online gift card purchase, following which they expire automatically.
A gift voucher cannot be used after the expiry date and will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift vouchers expiry date and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
5. Four Legs One Tale gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and are valid for a single transaction only.
6. Custom Canvas gift vouchers are valid for a canvas only and no photography or products such as prints, files or other display products are included.
10. Custom Canvas Delivery
UK - Delivery by Royal Mail or Courier is included.
EU - An extra delivery cost will be required - contact us for details.
WW - An extra delivery cost will be required - contact us for details.
These Terms and Condition are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.